Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Past Present Future

So many times during my day I remember with joy my family. I remember the good and hold on to it with my life , it gives me energy strength and hope. I have been blessed with a new life after years of self destruction. God said to open the door .I open every day and let him in .Even when its bad its better than it was . So everyday I open my door and let God in somedays its early somedays its late.Amazingly God is always there waitng for me to open the door,when I do he comes right in opens up the fridge and says lets eat together,then we will get down to buisness. He whispers to me ok Kathy what do you need?

3 comments:

  1. There have been days when all I could muster was, "Oh, Lord!" and He is right there. (I love how He opens your refrigerator. )
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice,to dine the Christ what a privilege. We all miss you up
    here!!

    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you coming to visit? Are you gonna come to Nate's wedding? You should and you should stay all summer and and and we can go fishing. :D

    ReplyDelete