Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

trials

well I am gonna figure it out been wanting to blog for awile,so be patient as I figure it out. First of all one hec of a weekend my Mother in law is in stage 4 of dementia. My lord she has told me and everyone else how I have made her the way she is by tring to kill her twice. Told family members I push her to the ground beat her up etc etc.Well now she has started in on Micheal ,today she open up the front door and started talking to no one saying she will come out soon my lord it goes on and on any how we are going away next weekend with Will and 2 of his buddy to celebrate his 16 birthday mom will go to respit I cannot wait .

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, you are a great encouragement to me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a sister my bro. wife whom has shown me how to be a better person and mother. Strong she is. Loyal and faithful .To God and family and freinds .For ny sister to say that I am a great encouragement to her means so much more than I can say with words.

      Delete