Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

COMING AND GOING

  • I find this blog thing hard to do but when I set my mind to do it I feel well happy.It helps when I look through my pictures, at the times and people who have meant so much to me .I see the people that are so much a part of me ,and the soft spots I have been giving to land on . The quite moments of anticipation the moments I have had learned to hold on to the beauty  around me that I had forgotten was there .To sit back and quietly watch the magic of love in a room full of people I at one time forgotten existed, the rooms the moments that hold so much glitter and gold .I love my life I have the best life I have a life I never thought I would have .I still whine a bit then I kick myself for it, ashamed I am for the moment of poor poor me .Ha what a pathetic thing when I have been given so much .A soft spot a quite spot a place to hold on to so many  moments memories and lovely inspiration. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment