Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012








Its been a day with cold weather periodic N.M. snow (haha) .The juniper have been in bloom so William and I have been suffering a bit with allergies.I made a big mistake this morning by taking a benadryl.There went my morning. so I tried to make up for it by making a pot of beans and oh yes some sopapillas. I have been feeling a little anxous, because Will has been going to driving school and his dad has bought him a big truck thankyou for that . I think he said it a f-1-10. 1997 ford so its a big one and it only has the front seat so he won't be ablr to have a bunch of kids in it .It still is at least 6 mths before he will be able to drive without us,but it is still scary. To think that not to long ago he used to fly in a plane to N.Y. all by himself .Remember those of you who where there how nerve racking that was.No sooner then that he became a profesional traveler making frieds along the way. The lord has given him a gift , and I had a hand in some of it he has been exposed to all kinds of people cultures life styles ghettos the rich and famouse the norm the left and the right .With Gods hand on him he still chooses to go to teen church hand out with good kids and most the time make good choices .So thankyou my family for being there and supporting us through the good the bad and great.

2 comments:

  1. I remember driving all the way to Buffalo with you to pick up the tiny traveler. Those were special and treasured times. :)

    ReplyDelete