Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Well there it is in a minute the moments in time just disappear.Your baby the one you prayed for worried for and loved like I can't even say the love is wordless its something so deep inside you it is unexplainable. I wanted more children I got what God allowed it was one very special one I went through HELL to have him close to me and now I have to let him go.What the hec why ?I believe in Will he struggles like I did in school and life and love.He is so much like me in all the good ways.Sometimes I see me like when I push it to the extreme,but he has a good head on his shoulders he is a sharp young man.Thanx to my family he is soooo devoted to his family to the point of don't let any one mess with his family .For my son family is so important and I thank all of you for helping me teach him of God And love.

2 comments:

  1. Scariest thing in the world was watching my kids drive away alone for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nice truck, Will. Lucky kid. :)

    ReplyDelete