Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One more Day of alone time with my love

we had another day alone without all the chaos. No mom, Wills at school just me and my love .Nice to just do little things around the house no stress just normalcy.Its been awhile since I even used the darn word .So I baked some coconut macaroons,grilled some ribs and chicken watched the young and the restless ,played scrabble with the family and now doing this blog ,before I have to go pick up Will from driving school .Like we used to sing in girl scouts day is done gone the sun. Till manana love all Oh yea Lizzy wanted to say hi there she is and haus the new guy that is a great dog gets the paper in the morning and never runs of he wanted to say too ruff ruff OK later.

3 comments:

  1. Please be patient with me while I figure all this blogging out .The rest of this post is up but the spelling is well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am patient, but sometimes distracted.

    Lizzie's looking good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie has alien eyes! :O

    ReplyDelete