Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

Williams 16th birthday



  • Well what a weekend God was with us all the way .Thru the snow storm hail storm 20 below zero and then the sun came out . I wonder why though our children are in such a hurry to grow up. Do they have no idea what that intails .I wish like most parents we could slow down their roll. Impossible I know so what we do is the best we can and capture as much as we can in our hearts and memories and pictures. We say allot of prays I believe they all get heard but God is a Great God .I wonder if he says this pray yes and this prayer well we just see how it plays out .Then at a later time he says ok that was a safe call or darn should took care of that prayer bac when. Do any of you ever wonder how he does it other than in his own time God has got to be the master multy tasker. Hec I can barely text and drive (JUST KIDDING) .I would just like to take a moment and say a prayer to have what I have is soooooo much better then what I had thankyou lord.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful weekend! (PS. I can't text and drive at the same time either. As a matter of fact, I don't know how to text at all!)

    ReplyDelete